Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fun in Paris

After my depressing post regarding the job search, I thought I'd share will you some photos of the photos I've posted up on Facebook for those of you who don't use Facebook. Last Sunday, I invited several friends from work and my friend Katherine from FSU to a picnic at the Buttes Chaumont Park, then to a little concert near the Canal St. Martin.

Here is the mascot of the party - the lovable, the adorable Mr. Big!











All the bitches love him. ;) :D Here he is with Melanie.








Mr. Big partying down.











Redneck Parisian











Alex and Anna taking in the rays and sleeping off their hangovers.









Katherine deep in thought as she listens to the music










Jerry sternly contemplating his near empty beer.











Marie-Eve and Katherine having fun.









Just a fun picture of us in the cafe.

2 comments:

Blackspecs said...

Yeah , that was a lovely day with lovely friends ( old and new)!!!

amikaberidze said...

Nice pics (especially of the dog:)) I am glad to see Katherine is enjoying Paris. Say hi to her for me !